NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Tricking children ages 5-13 ...



... tonight at six is another meeting of the Harry Potter club. I've been running it for almost three years now. We meet once a month and I get anywhere from 15-25 kids every time. It is loud and crazy and loud and hyper and loud and maddness and so incredibly fucking loud. It's a blast. What's more, those kids feel like they're a part of my family and I don't even want to START thinking about how I'm going to break it to them that I might be moving.


Tonight I plan on tricking them into buying me $15 iTunes gift certificates for my birthday next month. And I have no scruples about that.


That's why I'm an awesome asshole.


YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ... Q-Unit: an entirely free album of Queen mashed up with 50 Cent.

No comments: