NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fears of a Rainy Saturday ...

... I don't do rain good.


That's it, right there, easy as pie. I just don't do rain good. I am a creature from the desert. I'm not used to rain and fog and flooding and the other usual trappings that surround the planet of Hellifornia. And it's been raining pretty steadily since I went to sleep last night, even going so far as to waking me up once and a while. But this goes byeond my own little fears of the rain, too ... one of my headlights are out. I can't fix it until after work, so I was hoping for a sunny day for me to take the half hour trek to work.


This sucks ass, said Jesus as he was nailed to the cross.


Here's some free mucis for ya ...


MC Lars: Walmart Nation


Hives: Main Offender


Lenny Kravitz: It Ain't Over 'Till It's Over


White Stripes: In The Cold, Cold Night


Party Ben: Cats Disappear (Cure VS Faint)


Team 9: The Doorbell Encore (Stripes VS Jay-Z)

No comments: