NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 20, 2006

More on Abe Vigoda ...

... first off, here is a picture that I accidentally stumbled upon from SebastianBach.com (who knew such a work of scholarly geniusness even existed) of the former Skin Row lead singer turned Gilmore Girls actor with our man Abe Vigoda. I don't know why Bach is wearing nerd glasses but it's painfully obvious that Abe, who was born on February 24th, 1921, has NO FUCKING IDEA who Bach is. And that is so fucking awesome!


Secondly, here is a link to a Firefox extension that updates you on whether Abe Vigoda is alive or not. WHich I think we can all agree is something we ALL need to be constantly updated on.


I mean, come on ... any man who was in both The Godfather AND Good Burger has to be respected!

No comments: