NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Day with the Galindo Girls ...

... this is the current picture, taken no more than ten minutes ago, of six month old Isabela asleep on the couch. She seems lost there, hidden amongst the pillows and blankets. She skipped her 10am nap AND her 2pm nap, so she should be out for a while. She's quietly snoring, too, just like her mommy does, these tiny little breathing snores. Like how you would imagine an angel would snore. It's amazingly cute. It's been a long time, months probably, since I've had the girls all to myself for the entire day. I was incredibly nervous up until today. But so far, it's all been downhill. Emerald and I have been playing and watching movies - we watched Barbie's Princess and the Pauper (Martin Short plays the bad guy ... strange) and Shrek and some of The Brak Show. Em's also been spending a lot of time next door at nana's, which I don't neccessarily mind because that means I get some time to myself, which is as rare as dryland in a Kevin Costner movie. When Bela was awake, Em and I played with her and had a good time. We learned that Bela cracks the HELL up when Emerald wears those hideous bunny glasses her nana got her for Easter last year. Bela LOVES them. She bursts out laughing those real, crisp, fresh laughs that she only gives out to her big sister. It's heartbreaking. It's awesome. I am the ULTIMATE fucking father. Hell yeah! Wind clan up in this BITCH!


Semi gathering type party tomorrow night at my place. People should come ...

1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

I'll be there.