NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 20, 2006

The One Year Anniversary ...



... this wednesday marks the one year anniversary of my mother calling me for my birthday, completely unaware that she got my birthday wrong. I kept trying to explain to her that my birthday was on the 22nd, not the 21st, and all she kept saying in response was "Are you sure, Stevie? Are you SURE it's tomorrow?"


Yeah, mom. I'm sure.


And now, one year later, I think my parents aren't talking to me because of money problems (that they passed on to me). But, on their behalf, I'm sure the car they're buying my brother in lieu of getting me anything for my 29th birthday is a really nice car.


Happy birthday to me this wednesday.

No comments: