NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Random Arizona Stories - part one ...


... but before I begin, I would just like to say that I have absolutely NO idea why all the pictures I took during our trip to Arizona look all grey small retaded on my blog. What's even more strange is that when you click on them, the pictures look perfectly normal. Whatever the reason, I totally like them looking that way and offer no apologies for my strange small grey retarded pictures.


-When we finally got to Queen Creek, Arizona my mother and father were there at their two story massive house, waiting for us with beer and steaks cooked to almost "melt in your mouth" perfection. It was awesome and SO-O-O typical of my family.


-There are these birds, about 50 to 75 of them, that gather outside my parent's house every morning and just FREAK OUT! I don't know if they're screwing or if its a rumble like in West Side Story but whatever the case, they just flip out and fly everywhere and sing and crash into each other and the walls and even the windows of our house. And they do it EVERY MORNING from 7 to 9 am. No idea why.




-Emerald is into cactuses. I have no idea how or WHY she is into cacti when other four year old girls are into Bratz and clothing. It just goes to show you that Emerald is growing up as strange as I am but with her mother's anger and outspoken nature. We drove around, checking out neighborhoods and areas and she would yell "MOMMY, DADDY, LOOK! CACTUS!!!" And she'd point and get all excited. And if she'd miss a cactus she'd get all upset and say her brand new catch phrase "STINKY DOODLES!"




More Arizona stories later on ...

No comments: