NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Coleridge returns in "Coleridge 2: A Day in the Life" ...

... and it features that "Yellow" song from Coldplay, which is perfect for the opening shot of the film, which literally is Coleridge humping the bed.


And a little later on he's playing soccer ... and the ball rolls into the street ... and he runs after it. I've never cheered so loud before in my entire life.


All in all a great movie, better than King Kong but not as good as Smokey and the Bandit 3.




Coleridge will be back in "Coleridge 3: A Very Coleridge Christmas!"


And no, I am not joking.

3 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Oh my god.

johnmc. said...

Dear sweet Lord, I want to send his parents a fucking Supercuts gift card.

Anonymous said...

COLERIDGE ROCKS! I'd like to see him fight ninjas or something.

Hey Steve, you should hmake a Coleridge shirt.