NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, April 2, 2006

It's Brak ...



... so this is Brak the ferret. Emerald is so in love with him, which I think is actually making him a little bit less depressed. Which is good. I can't believe I have a ferret. My wife is just incredibly obsessed recently with owning pets. I have no idea why. Hell, even though I said yes to the ferret, she STILL wants to get a puppy. I mean, Jesus.




Personally, I really like having a ferret again, despite my eyes occasionally bursting into flames and my inhaler getting the workout of its little white plastic life. I used to have a ferret back in the Arizona days, so it's really refreshing to have another one. As long as I don't have to tough it at all. And it makes my wife happy, so that's good.


No comments: