NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Jesus, Bitch ...

... this guy is like the most hardcore angry gangsta foul mouthed cussing violent Christian preacher in the entire world. Jesus! Hell Yeah! I accidentally stumbled onto this on YouTube. This is awesome. It's so-o-o-o nice to know that people like him are out there in the world preaching the word of Jesus to, and I quote, "All Y'all muthafuckin' niggas!"


3 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Wow. There's so many things to love about this. Well, aside from the fact that he brought my faith back a couple big steps. The crazy floating camera, his "mortal kombat" style haircut, and the background of...Yosemite? Awesome. You sir, win.

Natasha said...

I feel like I am being put down by my very right winged christen grandmother all over again. She never used curse words, but she would call my brothers and I devil children. And he repeatedly calls us devil worshipers. I applaud you my love. I'm very impressed.

natasha said...

christian, not christen
I can spell I swear.