NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

R.I.P. The Galindo Family Car ...


... it died bravely in the line of duty, finally ascending to car heaven while going downtown to pick up Natasha. Not being able to handle its miriad of automatic troubles, and the Galindo family not being able to afford fixing all of them, the car finally tragically committed suicide on Debutant Lane right next to a stop sign. The car was twelve years old.


Now my entire family is carless with no way for Natasha and I to get to work and no way for our two daughters to get to their doctors appointments. We have absolutely no money to fix the car, let alone to get another one.


But again I say ... I bet my brother's new car is re-e-e-eally nice, though.

No comments: