NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 1, 2006

Sixties Beatles Cartoons ...

... and it hurts me to say this seeing as I'm a lifelong Beatles fan, even going so far as to take a class devoted solely to the band and their music during my time at Arizona State University, but ... these cartoons are absolute rubbish. There are so many things wrong with them, it's not funny.


Here's the worst one ...



2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Wow. I had to stop watching that so it didn't ruin that song for me.

Reverend Steve said...

Yeah. It's hideous. Really hideous. It's really refreshing to see the Beatles SUCKING. That's why Magical Mystery Tour is so horribly awesome.