NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stairway at St. Paul, the COMPLETE video ...


CLICK HERE TO READ MY PREVIOUS "STAIRWAY" POST


... you might recall back at the end of February when I posted a little article about Jeroen Offerman, the SUPER MEGA GENIUS of a man who spent three whole months learning how to sing "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, then went to the steps of Saint Paul's Cathedral in London, sang the entire song backwards, took it home and reversed it, spliced in kareoke background music, and came up with a short film of himself singing "Stairway to Heaven" backwards but forwards.


Well, rock writer god Chuck Klosterman mentions this piece of musical madness in this month's Spin magazine (I beat Chuck fucking Klosterman to a story ... Wind Clan, bitches!!!) and that spotlight has finally led to the ENTIRE full length video, which was released in February as a frightening main menu on the "Wholphin" DVD, being posted on YouTube.


I have been waiting for two months to be able to share this with you. Here you go. Check it out, in all its madness ...



3 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Damn, once again you win.

Gregorio said...

holy f-ing shit. i even have that DVD -- but i havent seen that yet.

really though, what the F?!

Anonymous said...

I was the one who ripped the video of the Stairway at St. Paul's from the Wholphin DVD segement and posted it on YOUTUBE because I thought it was so cool, I thought others would love it as well.
But it seems Jeroen the artist has contacted me through my Myspace page where I had it embedded and requested I remove it ASAP.
If still interested, this is the contents of said Email.



Dear Shypop1,

My name is Jeroen Offerman, the author of 'the Stairway at St.Paul's', a video recently published by Wholphin magazine. I appreciate that you seem to like my video but would you please remove it from your MYSPACE, and the YOUTUBE website asap. The work has not found any wide distribution yet and I would find it a real shame if it would spill out on the web like this, especially since the Wholphin-version has been cut down by the editors as well.

J.Offerman