NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 1, 2006

And speaking of the Beatles ...

... here is YET ANOTHER atrocious sixties Beatles cartoons, specifically designed to take your favorite Beatles songs and, with horrible writing, bad voices, and atrocious animation, forever destroying your favorite songs. Anybody who watched ALL of the Eleanor Rigby cartoon gets a medal of some sort and this one is going to be even harder.


This time around, they destroy Strawberry Fields Forever ...




... and for anybody taking score, this friday marks our one year wedding anniversary. Yes, that's right, one whole year of being married and living in this house and being happy and awesome and cool. I believe that paper is the traditional gift for a one year anniversary. Therefore, I will be accepting gifts of paper money starting this thursday at work. Twenties, preferably. They will go directly to the Esteban Galindo Wants To Afford KFC Sometime Before He Dies foundation.




And despite the fact that I have found pretty much every old friend, enemy, ex-girlfriend, and old school buddy on this whole myspace thing, I still flatly refuse to sign up like
my wife and Marisa have in recent weeks. No way. Uh-uh. I'm fighting this thing tooth and nail. They're not sucking me into this. No. No way. Maybe. I mean, no.


Here's some music for all y'all Wind Clan crips up in this bitch ...


Matthew Sweet: Girlfriend

Johnny Mercer: Ac-cen-tchu-ate The Positive

The Format: Pick Me Up (acoustic)

No comments: