NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 29, 2006

SHOCKINGLY Violent Baby Pictures (not for the faint of heart) ...





... these pictures are show the brutal aftermath of the highly anticipated, long awaited hardcore receiving match between Isabela Galindo and "Pimpin" Jesse Cee of the B.S.O. The stipulations of the match, made by GVWA general manager and the Secretary of the Interior during the Harding Administration who was responsible for the infamous Teapot Dome scandal Mr. Albert B. Fall was that the loser of the match had to leave town.


Jesse lost.


People ask me, is the GVWA ever coming back? I say, maybe. There's still a lot of action to be had in my mind. So Maybe. Maybe soon.




Sorry that you lost, Jesse.

1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will destroy her limb from limb! I'm leaving town, fine! But let me tell you, and all the C-HO's out there, THERE WILL BE A RETRIBUTION! THERE WILL BE PAYBACK! Mark my words...mark them with the flowing blood of my torn heart. The streets of P-Town will have a huge message that can be seen from space that will be written with Isabella's blood. It will say who among the Bookseller Order that has betrayed me by giving my archnemesis Isabella my secret weakness. I WILL WRECK VENGEANCE UPON THEE!!!



(whispering)...but first, I must ...rebuild...
...a new...






...union.

(fades into the shadows)

...new