NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Sign of a Good Employee ...


... my body only allows me to be sick on days off. That comes from working my ass off doing shitty customer service jobs for the last seven years. My body refuses to allow me to call in sick. If I call in sick, there's probably a 60% chance that I just don't feel like working. Either that or I'm death bed sick, like I am now.

So here's my symptoms ... I'm dizzy and tired, I've been sleeping all day, I have a nonstop runny nose, my head hurts like a movie hangover, I can barely eat, I can't breathe out my nose because it's so clogged and I'm sneezing every six seconds.


But, knowing the customer service skills that run through my blood, there is a 75% chance that I will feel absolutely fine in time for work tomorrow.


And that sucks ass, by the way.


Speaking of by the ways, this is my 336th post on this blog since 2002. That rocks ass. Hooray me.

No comments: