NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Special Guest: Emerald ...


... once again my four year old daughter Emerald wants to write on my blog. It's mother's day and we are hanging out, cleaning the house, watching The Office and ECW, playing together and letting mommy sleep in.


So, without further ado, here's Emerald ...


mom

iloveu

from emerald


... she wrote for like a half hour, typing fast and fake, just hen pecking the keyboard to death for like forever. And then she decides to erase it all and asks me how to type I love you. So there you go. Thank you Emerald for that amazing piece of knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In a few years emerald will write more often into your blog ;)