NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Strange Things Inside My House, Part One ...



... my autographed picture of John Inman, the gay guy from the British sixties department store comedy show "Are you Being Served?"




... my 2006 Douglas, Arizona calendar, capturing all the fun and excitement of Douglas, Arizona. (NOTE: the picture on the front of the calendar is in fact downtown Douglas.)




... a christmas-themed Bart Simpsons riding his skateboard on top of my fridge and in front of a huge pack of cat food, all for no reason whatsoever.


Please note: this is part one of what is currently projected as a sixty-seven part series. So buckle up.

3 comments:

Gregorio said...

that guy from "are you being served", from a distance looks like that bald guy from "who's line is it anyway"... no?

Reverend Steve said...

kinda.

MOMX7 said...

I am all buckled in and waiting!!! Your blog is something I looked forward to everyday. I am ADDICTED to it. LOL