NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Strange Things Inside My House, Part Two ...



... a lost dog poster I found on a lightpole in Chandler, Arizona in March. It struck my eye so much that I made my wife pull over so that I could yank it off the pole and take it home with me. There's something about it that makes me love it so much.




Harry Potter with big fat mexican moustache.




My massive portrait of Stephen King, taken from the walls of a Barnes and Noble, that currently takes up most of the wall behind my computer despite the fact that I do not particularly like him or his books.

3 comments:

Sorceress Jade said...

All I can think is: What if the people never found their dog because you took the sign the person who found it would have seen.

No guilt trip inteded, I'm just kind of freaked out by that.

Reverend Steve said...

thanks.

i'll just go and kill myself now

Marisa said...

It's OK, Jess. That dog was a rapist.