NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 3, 2006

Another 50 Mile Couch Sorta Night ...

... got home, Natasha's out with Gwen and the baby and our oldest is with her nana, so I hang out at home and download songs (like Tribe Called Quest and the incredibly bouncing new Outkast single) and wonder what's for dinner. Around seven Natasha comes home, does a quick meet and greet with me, drops the baby off, and then goes out drinking with Gwen over at Hoppy's for the night. So, um ... I guess microwavable pizza is what's for dinner, although, to break free from the sounds of lonely pizza depression, the pizza IS Digorno's new Garlic Bread Pizza. So that's good I guess. I don't want all this talk of 50 mile couches to make it seem as if my wife and I are on the outs, because nothing can be further from the truth. We're good. We're doing fucking great, actually. We're talking out our fears and our worries, we're staying up late and partying like a fun sleepover, we're dancing and laughing, and also we're having the hottest and nastiest sex that a married couple is allowed to have. It's just that, sitting here on the 50 mile couch watching the same bad movies and wrestling videos over and over again, I wish that I had more friends, the amount of current friends I have I could easily count on one hand. And have a few fingers left over. But, on the positive side, and you should always look on the positive side, the music is good and the pizza is awesome and the company is wonderful. My oldest just came back from nana's. I'm going to let her stay up a little late so that I can have company that won't make me change her poop every ten seconds.

6 comments:

Miz Lobo said...

Hey, at least we brought you home dinner! AND you were spared hours at IKEA watching us wet ourselves over cabinets.

You've won twice today and don't even know it...

Natasha said...

I agree Gwen! But I know how sad it can be to be by myself. :(
I love you Steve!

Reverend Steve said...

Hey ... wasn't the dinner you sent me the dinner that you complained about because of the hair in it?

jessecoombs said...

I'd say it's time for another Ed Woodstock or something similar...

Reverend Steve said...

Yeah. I'd love to do another edwoodstock ...

does anyone have a space thousand dollars?

miz lobo said...

No, sir. We were going to bring you home dinner regardless, but I found a hair in my food so they gave us a card with dollars on it and we used that to buy you nice, fresh, hair-free food.

But even if we had brought you food with hair in it, isn't that still better than hours at IKEA looking at cabinets?