NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 5, 2006

Aryan Embarrassment and My Brother's Socks ...


... the band Aryan Embarrassment, who has for a long time shared a bond with my own strange semi-drunk works of whatever, has finally gotten off its ass and created a brand spankin' new, very hastily built web site where, after a few hours of searching, you can eventually find two or three tracks which feature semi-drunk audio samples of me, Reverend Steve, recorded years and years and years ago.


Aryan Embarrassment: My Brother's Sock (sock rockin' beats mix)

(and here is the original, recorded very drunk, November 2001)


Aryan Embarrassment: The Sock Revolution

(and here's the original, recorded wasted off my ass, summer 1999)


Aryan Embarrassment: Unsound

(ends with The Parable of the Wise Man)


... it's all good, ass-rockin' music, good to bang your head to and dance to. And be sure to go to their web site and check out all their other music, too.


And, hell, while you're at it, go on over to the Church of Ed Wood music page to download some awesome woodian madness from myself and many others!

No comments: