NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Haven't Bowled in a Long Ass Time ...

... that is the message that my legs, feet, and thighs are currently sending the rest of my body.


I just with that they weren't SHOUTING that message.


GodDAMN my legs hurt!


And after some sly last second political maneuvering, I do indeed have Father's Day off tomorrow. I was scheduled to close tomorrow despite me asking for it off three whole months ago. But now, all things taken care of, I do indeed have it off.


And thank WOOD we worked something out, too, because I swear to God and Buddah and fucking Uwe Boll that I asked for Father's Day off and I was going to GET Father's Day off even if I had to burn that sumbitch store down myself.

No comments: