NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Just to Let You Know ...

... I am totally fucking wasted. It is two in the morning and I am on my third pint of Labatt Blue and I am far from sleeping. And although I know fully well that my four year old will wake me up at seven or eight in the morning by pulling my feet and quietly saying "C'mon daddy, wake up!" I welcome that amazingly cute and heartbreakingly cute as all fuck wake-up call. It shows that I am a responsible parent and that there's nothing more that I love than being a responsible dad.


Here's some pictures of the Galindo girls ...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic of your sleeping wife and baby is beautiful.