NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, June 23, 2006

A Labatt Kinda Night (Morning) ...

... I had a ton of shit that I wanted to write about. But, as the night turned into early morning, I find myself alone and drinking pint after pint of Labatt Blue and watching Mitch fucking Hedberg, a total fucking genius (and even more of a genius when you've had a few pints of Labatt Blue)


Here's a huge ass set of his if you don't believe me ...




... and here's a set of him on David Letterman that's just fucking incredible. And I think that, after this late Labatt night, I might start focusing on the greatest stand up comedians of all time. Stay tuned ...


No comments: