NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Late Night Drama ...

... I had dreams, lurid ones, of getting laid tonight, of dominating my wife and licking her feet and worshipping her ass and all these other hideously dirty thoughts which to me come as easily as blinking or taking a breath. I thought my fuck chances were fairly high tonight.


Instead, it's a long late night of drama as Natasha acts as telephone mediator between a warring couples that is known so well for their warring nature that anyone who knows of them knows exactly which warring couple I'm talking about. It's THE warring couple, the alpha and omega of relationship drama, and it's impeding my chances at some poon tonight.


Listening to their arguments, listening to HER cry and yell, listening to HIM all angry and pissed off and altogether HIM, and listening to my Natasha stuck in the middle and trying so hard to help them out ... it just cements the fact that FUCK I have a great fucking life! Thank fucking GOD that I am happy and drama free and that the last time I had any major drama was on July 4th, 2004. Thank god and Wood and Buddah and Jesus and Manos and all them mofos who made me this happy, this in love, this excited to be a father, and I hope to god that I stay that way.


And BTW, this year's Fourth of July, which marks the two year of my last major drama, will be spent right. I will be at Gwen's house drinking canadian beer. Fuck yeah!

No comments: