NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, June 9, 2006

Some Last Minute Visitors ...

... well, apparently my parents are in town for the day and apparently we're all going to eat at Hometown Buffet, which I'm damn excited about seeing as I haven't eaten all day and my stomache is eating itself. But, so as not to completely freak out my parents, I will abstain from my regular Hometown habit of stuffing a plastic bag inside my backpack so that I can take 6-10 pieces of chicken home with me. Yeah, I'm poor. How could you tell?


Anyways, wish me luck with the parental units. This should be interesting ...

1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

You know, I've always liked Hometown Buffet, but I could never get anyone to go with me. And there was one just a few blocks from where I used to live!