NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Songs for my Sexxxy Ass WIfe ...



John Ondrasik (Five for Fighting): Penguin Lament

God my wife loves this song. It's from the Sandra Boynton kids book and cd "Dog Train" and my wife listened to it once and from there on out this became HER song. Thankfully, it's cute as hell and catchy, too, so it's pretty do-able.


Cowboy Junkies: Sweet Jane

My wife loves this song. This was one of those songs we used to listen to in the car after work, the two of us having closed together, we'd get into her car and listen to music for hours and hours, eventually fucking like rabbits, probably to this song. God I love this song.


Beatles: When I'm Sixty-Four

I know this is going to sound cheesy as hell, but Natasha and I can't wait to get old together, to buy an RV and wear ugly looking pants and just fall in love for our whole lives. I never wanted to grow old until I met her.


Sifl & Olly: Llama School

Sifl & Olly was the greatest show on television. So original, so creative, and done so cheaply, there will never be another show like it ever. This is a great bit. It's even cuter when Emerald is singing it.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Thanks. I am Sexxxy! I love you. Love the songs too.