NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Special Message from Steve's iPod ...

... I know that Ive mentioned this here before a year or so back but in case you missed the previous post, this is a link to an AT&T TTS demo, TTS meaning text to speach, which is the way that deaf people and various other speds talk over the phone. It's a working demo, meaning that you can type whatever you want, choose a voice (my favorites are Rich, the brotha' voice, and Claire, the old hag voice) and listen to your computer talk back to you. Take my word for it when I say that it can be a whole of a lot of fun when you've been drinking and its late at night and you want to make your computer say highly offensive things to other people. In that scenario it's a blast.


But yesterday I realized that, with the download function on the website, that there is an incredible wealth of possibilities for this thing to fill up your iPod with cool, funny, highly offensive wacked out shit. It's nice to have small wav tracks hiding in your iPod because it breaks up the music with some laughs and there's nothing funnier than what you can do with an offensive imagination and this web site.


Here are some of the things currently on my iPod that I created with the TTS demo ...


A Special Message from Steve's iPod

Attention, Barnes and Noble customers ...

Where My Bitches At?

Emerald is Craaaaaaazy

Isabela is Hardcore

Natasha is Sexy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how fucking hard i am laughing right now.