NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Things the Old Man Who Called At Worked and Talked to Me for 20+ Minutes Said That I Actually Understood ...


92nd Division
On the floor
Given special details
My son's named Dr. John
Hope he'll come see me
Yeah
Over in Europe
Betrayed
I was a special agent
Forbidden to talk about it
Um
Arnold river
I was on secret assignment
Saw it on the tee-vee
Yeah
I called Dale Schornack
Well, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Are you still there
Don't know
If the book hasn't been written I'd still like to talk to somebody
I can help, I have photos
Could I get the author's phone number
Where would I get that
What do you think

No comments: