NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Visiting Wal-Mart Finally Pays Off ...

... I will not tell you how long Natasha, Isabela and I spent at the Elk Grove Wal-Mart. Let's just say that we spent an obscene amount of time there (and I mean 3+ hours here) looking for stuff to spend Natasha's $25 gift card on. But that's not all we did. We also danced, made fun of people, ate food, checked out hot chicks, made fun of people, and spilled a medium Hi-C orange lavaburst all over the floor by crafts; my left foot is still sticky as I sit here and listen to mashups and write this right now. Speaking of mashups, let me inturrupt this post with some music courtesy of the muthafuckin' Wind Clan, bitches ...


Party Ben: Cats Disappear (Cure VS Faint)

Party Ben: Wipeout Taffy (Surfaris VS D4L)

DJ BC: Yoshimi Battles Snoop Dogg (Snoop VS Flaming Lips)

Alex H: Green Lines (Booker T and the MG's VS Duran Duran)

Alex H: Get Eleanor (Beatles VS Seal)


... but, to continue, all of my years and years and years of being forced to go to dirty, nasty ass fucking Wal-Marts have finally paid off.


I found a $25 Best Buy gift certificate on the floor.


FUCK YEAH! WIND CLAN!!!

No comments: