NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

YAY PLAGIARISM ...


... the band Red Hot Chili Peppers are being accused of plaigarism, which excites me an awful lot because although I'm a fan of them and their music I am also a big fan of celebrities I like being accused of things.


Here's what you need to know ... radio station WGMD in Delaware of all places, and I didn't think Deleware had comprehended fire or invented the wheel yet let alone mastered radio waves, has not only realized the possible plaigarism BUT has created a mashup to prove their point.


The verdict? Hear it all for yourself ...


Red Hot Chili Peppers: Dani California (link to download site)


Laptop Punk (AKA Mashlock Holmes): Last Dance With Dani

No comments: