NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Boofing Two Women at Once ...

... I'm tired as hell and should probably in all likelyhood get my brown ass to sleep ... but sexxxy wifey Natasha and a sexxxy hot drinking Marisa are playing an awesome living room game that I invented called "Boofball" (named after the chick from Teen Wolf, one of my first crushes)


Playing Boofball with Emerald is fun as hell, but I find it vaguely sexual when these two play it, all the catching and throwing and giggling and giggling.


God. I'm horrible for that.


God I want a fucking beer. Being broke sucks ass. Natasha says that if I want a beer so bad then I can go to the store and buy some. Which is cool. But, fuck, it's almost 11 pm and I'm mister Early Bedtyme over here (no, that's not my official rap persona - just testing it out)


Now Natasha and Marisa are playing New Super Mario Bros together. Not too sexxxy, nowhere near the level of sexiness that Boofball creates. Although they ARE sitting really close on the same couch and I CAN see a little bit of Marisa's sexxxy feet. I have a thing for feet. Hers are really nice. I'd totally fucking do her feet.


Yeah. I'm horrible. And tired. And very, very sober.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

I can't believe how jealous I am!?!

Reverend Steve said...

Hahahahaha

I got boofed!