NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Horrible Things Told to Me at Storytime (including one told to me by a complete bitch) ...


"My daddy's in prison!"

"My mom's always on the computer and she never gets off!"

"Sometimes I hate my sister so much because she never stops crying!"

"My daddy's treadmill attacked me!"

"You mean you're not ASIAN?!?"

"Mommy's always at work all the time!"

"Do you wanna see my nipples, Mr. Steve?"

"I'm wearing new panties, Mr. Steve! See?"

"Once the tooth fairy left me $100!"

"No ... (sigh) ... he really
DID get $100 from the tooth fairy."

"Bo-o-o-o-oring!"

"You did GOOD but it's just that I'm a teacher and I noticed that you did some things wrong. See, stand up. What you did is, sometimes you didn't fully show the book to the kids on your left. Here, let me sit there and show you how
I do it!"

"I don't like the way you read. Can't you just read the story?"

"You look like a girl!"

"We're not staying for storytime, not from
HIM!"

"Wipe my tears."

3 comments:

Reverend Steve said...

NEW Horrible Thing ADDED This Morning @ Storytime:

"Meesta Steef, if dere's a dinosaur in dere, I'm gonna kick it. I'm gonna kick it. Imma kick it in da qwotch!"

Glen Logo said...

Well, I never had a kid or parent say anything horrible to me on the occasions I did storytime. But does it make you feel good that it was because they were too busy giving me looks of disappointment because Mr. Steve wasn't there? :-)

Natasha said...

who is this Glen Logo person? I mean seriously, and why would he be doing story time? hehehe