NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 17, 2006

A Hungry Sealab Sorta Night ...

... I'm sitting here in front of the computer fucking around on my iPod and downloading kick ass music as my four year old daughter lays down on the couch and watches the first season of Sealab 2021. It's a perfect summer night so the windows are up and we're soaking in the perfectly amazing weather. I know that it's way past Emerald's bedtime but there's something about tonight that's saying fuck it, let her stay up. It's such an awesome night, lets all stay up and party and watch stupid shit and savor this amazing night.


Now if only we had enough money for food. And if only my stomach would stop screaming. And if only I could stop crying.

No comments: