NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Am A Lucky Guy ...



... to have Emerald accept me as her daddy. I may never be her biological father but the way that she has attached herself to me and has been loving on me and kissing me and telling me how much she loves me, I am one lucky son of a bitch to have that. Although it kills me that I wasn't there for that 0 to 1 time in her life, and I cry whenever I see baby photos of her because I wasn't there, it's amazing that she has been able to love and accept me so much.


Family is in the heart, not the blood or the skin color. Fucking recognize!



No comments: