NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Kathy Wood Finally Joins Ed ...


Kathy Wood passed away from cancer last week in Hollywood. She was 84 years old.


I am deeply saddened by this. I would have loved to meet her, but now I never will. Kathy was always forgotten in society's mad rush to focus on Delores Fuller who was in some of Ed's most well known films while Kathy married and stood by her husband on the sidelines. That always upset me. Delores is known despite leaving Ed and the woman that faithfully stood beside Ed is widely forgotten.


That to me is a huge travesty and the deciding factor behind me having never seen The Haunted World of Edward D. Wood Jr. despite me having my own Ed Wood church. I don't know how I feel about a movie about Ed that focuses so much on Delores but never bothers to talk to Ed's faithful wife. That's wrong.


I feel so sad knowing that Kathy Wood has died. But I take comfort in the fact that somewhere out there in places we were never meant to understand that Kathy has finally returned to her beloved Ed.




Farewell, Kathy. We will miss you.

1 comment:

katsfaith said...

I agree with everything you said may she rest in Peace by Ed,s siode Now! God Bless! Kathy Wood