NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 24, 2006

MASSIVE Project Underway at the Galindo Household ...

... Now, I don't want to say too much, on account of I don't want anyone with authority to put a stop on this new project of mine and halt it from going all the way, so I will simply say this ...


Last saturday, in MY children's department, the hardcore gangsta' Sacramento teenage rap group "E-legal" left something ve-e-e-e-ery important behind, something I now plan to share with the world.


I've already said too much, but DAMN am I ever fucking excited! I really am. I'm like a kid in a fucking candy store. And the store is filled with big tittied hookers who are giving freebies. Damn, man, I can't fuckin' WAIT to drop this madness on all y'all's punk ass, yo! WORD!


By the way, on a completely unrelated topic, does anyone have a computer microphone that I sould borrow for maybe like a week or two? I'll make it worth your while. I'll drop your name on my new album if you let me borrow it, dawg!


It's time for timid little Steve to embrace his inner THUG LIFE! Wind Clan be gettin' ready to drop some stank bologna on your Punky Brewster asses! Hell yeah! I come from da hardcore streets of Prestcott, Arizona, foos, and don't you be forgetting me!


Here's a preview of some fat ass gangsta rhymes. This isn't E-legal, though, just some crap I found on YouTube ...


No comments: