NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Officially Not Thinking About ...


... work

... how trashed the kids section is going to be tomorrow

... the 65 ghetto ass teenage minority kids that rode the bus to MY work to see breakdancers and rappers rapping and dancing to loud ass music played by a radio dj in MY kids section

... about the ghetto ass rapper wannabee's sitting on the books in kids bargain and throwing plush at each other while cussing

... how hard it was not to laugh at the bad rap group (for Steve trivia fans, the group was called Illegal)

... how much I stated and how hard I demanded that no one set up shop in my section, only to have my demands not listened to YET AGAIN

... how our community relations manager seemed upset that I was upset thereby making me not only upset about having a huge group taking over my section and rapping but also making me feel bad for feeling upset, which is confusing and almost kinda bullshit

... feelings of guilt over leaving an hour early so that my diagnosed obsessive compulsive disorder didn't drive me crazy what with rapfest 2006 kickin' it huge in my section

... extreme money problems

... my diminishing weight

... not being able to afford beer

3 comments:

Megan said...

if i could actually buy beer, i'd buy you your own keg right now. i think work has put you through enough for you to deserve one.

Reverend Steve said...

Thanks, baby. I need like a whole fuckin' six-pack after today's ghetto monstrosity. And I WOULD get a six-pack if I wasn't constantly eternally broke off my brown ass.

jessecoombs said...

If I was there, we'd be drinking. No joke.