NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Post #420: Songs That Take Over The Entire Galindo Household ...

... these are the songs that take over our entire lives, drill deep into our brains and take over our entire inner being. And there are a LOT of songs that do this. And it happens all the time. Some people get songs stuck in their head. We get playlists stuck in our heads. I mean, what with my 2 gig iPod Nano or as I like to call it my THIRD child, I hear a whopping buttload o' songs on a major sort of basis but it takes a whole lot more than massive Steve play for a song to become a major part of our lives.


Two major ways to tell that a song has made it in our family life is A) Emerald can sing along to it, which is entirely cute as fuck, and B) Natasha accidentally sings it to herself repeatedly. Personally I love it when a song becomes a part of our lives. I should make some sort of ceremony when it happens.


It's cute as fuck. You should see us. We dance a lot. Kitchen dancing, me and the girls, all dancing in our pajamas in the kitchen to "FIRE IN THE DISCO!" or whatever's playing. Isabela dances too but she prefers slow dancing with her daddy.


The Raconteurs: Steady as She Goes


Rhymefest - Build Me Up (Feat. O.D.B.)


Junior Senior: Move Your Feet


Electric Six: DANGER! HIGH VOLTAGE!




Danger Doom: Sofa King (remix)


Gnarls Barkley: Crazy


The Kooks: Crazy (acoustic)


Sarah Silverman: I Love You More




John Ondrasik (Five for Fighting): Penguin Lament


The White Stripes: Jolene


John Denver: Thank God I'm a Country Boy (Party Ben's Fat Ass City Boy Remix)


Sifl & Olly: Llama School




... this is post number 420. Tee-hee, snicker-snicker!


I would celebrate if I didn't have to work tonight. And tomorrow. And if Gwen was over.

No comments: