NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Seuss Jesus and the Greatest Commercial Ever Made ...

...first, here's Seuss Jesus ...




... and here's the single GREATEST commercial ever made EVER, the likes of which you will never see ever again on American television! And I mean that literally. The government passed a law. You can't advertise this sort of stuff on tv anymore, which is a shame because this is literally the coolest thing ever!




The video has now been fixed and is once again ready for you to gawk over. Wow. What an effective ad. Makes me wish I still did that stuff!

1 comment:

Reverend Steve said...

There's something very sexual about watching Wilma suck on that smoking cigarette.

I wonder if Judy Jetson smokes? That'd be hot. She's got an ass.