NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Short Play Written By Reverend Steve Galindo (which is 60% true) ...

(Curtain opens to a children's section of a major bookstore. We see Mr. Steve (male, 29) a long haired Latino and the manager of the department. He is shelving a big stack of chapter books and whistling to himself. Enter Goatee Customer (male, 35) from left holding a latte and a cell phone.)


STEVE: (cheery) Hi. How can I help you today?

GOATEE: Yes, I'm looking for a moleskin leather sketcher. Black. And a large size, pleeeeease.


(Silence, as Steve tries to figure out what he wants.)


STEVE: W-what was that? I'm sorry, I didn't ...

GOATEE Well, you must be new here.

STEVE: (defensive) No. I have worked with this corporation for almost six years now and ...

GOATEE: Well I think you're lying because if you had been working here for so long then you would KNOW what a moleskin sketcher was.

STEVE: Is it ... is it some sort of ... journal? Because if it is, I work in the kids section, so that would explain why I don't understand what you want. I mean ...

GOATEE: (sighs) Look, is there somebody else here who KNOWS what they're doing that can help me?


(A long silence. Goatee freezes. Steve walks upstage. Lights dim to solitary spotlight on Steve, who falls to knees and cries. Four Giant Robotic Penguins (male, twenties) appear stage right and eat Goatee, who screams in pain. Steve continues to cry.)


STEVE: Why are people so fucking stupid?

GOATEE: (screaming) HELP! SAVE ME FROM THESE ROBOTIC PENGUINS!


(A pool of blood starts forming on the floor below Goatee. The song Pink Eye Paranoia by the band Bondage Fairies starts playing as the curtain falls.)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Deep.
Don't let them get you down my love.