NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Stepping CD ...

... I got it at work for free. Kevin found a box of cds without cases and decided to give us first crack at them. Thing was, they all sucked real bad. I mean, who wants Manheim Steamroller Christmas 2 when it's May, right? But it came to me that I should find the one cd that I hate more than any of them and damage the shit out of it. So I took one of the cds, Jimmy Buffett's "License to Chill," and took it home. We've all taken various turns damaging the shit out of it. Emerald throws it. I scratch it. Isabela loves to chew on it. But mostly it sits on the kitchen floor and waits for people to step all over it. We WANT people to damage it. We sure as hell ain't ever going to listen to that crap.


It's the stepping cd. Feel free to step on it.

2 comments:

Gregorio said...

god, i HATE jimmy buffet.

Reverend Steve said...

Yeah. Me too. Fucking parrothead yuppie white trash hawaiian shirt ponytail motherfucker. That's why I love damaging that fucking cd.