NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 9, 2006

Things I've Learned While Drinking at Gwen's ...

1) That although Pac-Man VS is indeed an awesome game, it gets even better when you've had a few beers

2) That although I have a lot of fun playing Super Smash Bros. I will never be as good at the game as Gwen's young son

3) Ketchup + Mayo + Gummi Bears + Hamburger = Orgy in your Mouth

4) That the people across the street think they're black and have infinitely better fireworks

5) That the guest house in the backyard can be used to safely, discreetly "do things"

6) That sometimes you just have to say "Ain't no way we're watching Star Wars in this condition"

7) That it is normal for Gwen's daughter Julia to randomly say things like "I will kill you if you don't say what I want you to say"

8) That Gwen gets really upset when she eats a chocolate chip shaped like Mount Rushmore

9) A whole lot about Canadian culture and language and how America is generally perceived by Canadians

10) That Gwen's house rocks ass!

1 comment:

Your Wife said...

I just can't believe that no one thought about using the studio, which is huge and LIGHTED, until I said something. What it needed though was music.
I'm glad that Star Wars wasn't watched in that condition. And I never realized how much I fucking suck at Pac-Man on Atari!