NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 24, 2006

VOTE NOW for my New Rap Persona ...



Well, after two days of intense voting at work, here's how the New Rap Persona standings officially are ...


1st Place:
Rollie Fingazz (6 votes)

2nd Place:
Preposterous (5 votes)

3rd Place:
Prime Numba (4 votes)

4th Place (Tie):
Leed Booksella
Little Brown & Co.
Early Bedtyme (3 votes each)

5th Place (Tie):
G-Funk Money Dawg
Mista Steev
MC O.C.D.
Parachute Pants (2 votes each)

6th Place (Tie):
Taco Salsa
MF Spider Ham
Duh Vinci Codez (1 vote each)

Last Place:
Kidz Leed
SG Mysterio
Dood
Engram
E-Metah
Harry Tha Dirtee Dawg
Storeetyme
Daddy Steve (no votes)


The voting polls are now open to everyone and anyone. Vote now! Vote as often as you like. Tell me which name I should adopt to record the mad fat fresh fly (dumb, stupid, gay, fake hardcore) totally dope beats that I found at work, yo. I can't start my new hideous rap career without a proper rap persona. Personally I like "Parachute Pants" because that's what MC Hammer wore, but it's all up to you.


Come on, people! Vote, post, comment. Let me know what name you think I should be. Seriously, though, I feel like a kid on christmas day with these rap lyrics, man. They are so fucking horrible, they're grrrrrreat! Just wait 'till you hear the song "Bounca'!" Wow. Not a dry seat in the house!


Vote now!


We're going to get so crunked up in here you're going to have to crack open a fucking window!

4 comments:

jessecoombs said...

I personnally like "Preposterous", but Rollie Fingaz is more appropriate. Parachute Pants sounds too close to Pillow-Pants the Pussy Troll. Those Who've seen Clerks 2, represent!

Anonymous said...

one vote for early bedtyme

Anonymous said...

Personally I adore MF Spider-Ham. Would that be with or without a hyphen?

Anonymous said...

Preposterous