NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Galindo Family Goes to the Fair ...

... I have been having a really rough time with things lately. I'm feeling all these things that are just constantly slapping my balls. Right now I feel tired and sore all over from busting my ass so much at work yesterday, hung over with a throbbing headache from drinking two pints last night on a completely empty stomache, upset and depressed that we're so incredibly broke, very disappointed that my family promised they'd buy us season passes to the fair but Galindo-ed us again, and I'm feeling extremely sensitive about a lot of things.


But none of that matters because of the fuckin' FAIR!!!


This is year four that Natasha and Emerald and I have been to the California State Fair. And I believe that this will be year three that Marisa has gone with us. The fair means a lot to me. It brings me memories that I keep with me forever and I'm incredibly happy to be able to share it with the people I love.


Here's pics.










... and if you would like to see more pictures of the Galindo family at the fair, be sure and buy some of my shit so that I can be slightly less broke.

No comments: