NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Be Gettin' My SNAKES On ...



At ten tonight my wife, my brother, his woman Jessica, Gwen, Gwen's canadian friend, Marisa, John and Amy, Milton and me are going to go to "the tits" and see Snakes on a Plane.


This is the first film I've seen in a theater since late last year.


HELL YEAH!


click here for YET ANOTHER exclusive bit of dialogue from the movie "Snakes on a Plane!"

Cee-Lo: Ophidiophobia (from the soundtrack)

Cobra Starship: Snakes on a Plane (official theme song)

1 comment:

johnmc. said...

You mentioned me, but forgot Jon.