NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, August 5, 2006

Jeff Hardy is BACK in the WWE ...



... I have been waiting for this shit for three years, three fucking years of hoping and praying and wearing my Jeff Hardy hat and my Hardy Boyz necklace, waiting for Jeff to come back into the fold, into WWE where he belongs. Now, finally, my dreams are fucking answered!


(right here, baby)


I am psyched out right now. A Hardy Boyz reunion. About damn time. I love Matt and all, but Jeff's the rebel, the dangerous risk taker. Matt is the wrestling-obsessed straight-laced good guy. Jeff is the charismatic enigma. That sums him up perfectly. No one knows exactly WHY they like him, but they all do. He's quiet angry rebel punk and he's about to jump off a ladder onto your face.


I can't fucking wait!


Here, as my tribute, is Jeff Hardy's WWE Championship match against the Undertaker in its entirety. It's a ladder match, it's amazing, and it's the closest he ever got. Here's to hoping this time around he finally reaches his destination. Here you go ...




God. Think about it. DX is back, ECW is a full time promotion, and Jeff Hardy is finally reuniting with his brother Matt.


Now is the time for all stray sheep to come back to the fold. Wrestling is almost good again.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Total hotness. I can't wait. I love you.