NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Let's Fighting Love ...

Let's Fighting Love. Ninjas, weapons, manga, and a catchy as hell song that my ten month old has falled in love with.



Best.
Episode.
Ever!




... and extra points go to awesome, beautiful fucking Marisa who tried her best to cheer me up at work even though I was exausted, stressed out, burned out, near tears all day, frustrated all to fuck AND didn't get the morning shelving done until two in the fucking AFTERNOON! I mean, it's not like we have a shelving crew that comes in at six in the morning or anything, right?


I hope that the totally awesome phone call from Samuel L. Jackson made you feel good, Ramissa.


This is going to be fucking awesome!


Cobra Starship: Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)




BTW, on the day that I came in during my vacation just so that I could do storytime I had 40 kids and over 30 adults, making it not only the biggest storytime in 2006 so far but also one of the single biggest events in our store this year, period.


Not that anybody at work gives a shit, tho.


On a positive note, I orderer the new Los Lonely Boys cd on sunday night after pulling the manager's legs for two whole days to do the order for me. It was a ship to home on late sunday night. And now, tuesday evening, I am rocking out to mellow mexican music.


Orale, putos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs make me hate the internet less.

Go Reverend Steve!