NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Marisa and the Galindo Family Go to the Fair ...



... although I will be the first to admit that it seemed to me less that Marisa wanted to go to the fair for her birthday and more she wanted to treat the broke as all hell, hardly any money for food, destitute Galindo family to the fair.


Not that I minded, mind you. Hell no. Beggars definitely cannot be choosers and I am definitely a beggar.




We had a lot of fun in the few hours that we were there. Better still, there was hardly anybody there to be annoyed by. Still, though, a small part of me felt a slight pang of guilt from having no money for parking or my ticket or for tickets for Emerald to ride stuff or money for food or drinks.


But another, much bigger part of me was like HELL YEAH, WE AT THE FAIR, BITCHES!!!!!






Isabela displayed a strange mutant power to look directly into the soul of a goat and steal its soul. It's an amazing trick ...






That was my fourth year of going to the state fair with Natasha, my wonderful wife. It was also my fourth year of going with Emerald, my darling girl. It was little eleven month old Isabela's first year going to the fair and she loved it, especially loving her first taste of cotton candy. And it was year three for me and Marisa.


The next two pictures are very much related ...






A lot of fun was had by all. However, I still get the suspicion that I am a bad person for allowing the birthday girl to treat me and my family to the fair. But if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have been able to afford the fair at all.


That just goes to show how wonderful Marisa is and how she really seems to somehow care about me and my strange, broke, offensive and partially mexican family. So thank you very much, Marisa. We had an awesome time.










Feeling pretty good. I was really down for a while there but I'm trying to think less about money and bills and growing up and just learn to live in the moment. Last night helped with that a lot.


Now I have a much needed day off and I'm going to spend it doing jack sheee-it.


See ya.



5 comments:

johnmc. said...

Somehow, you forgot to mention how we ate one of those Krispy Kreme chicken sandwiches.

Marisa said...

I would have been enjoying myself a lot more if I hadn't been at work all day. I was too sore and tired.

Varsenik said...

You really should have a place where followers of the Church can donate. Our continued existence does depend on you.

Natasha said...

I don't think he wants to hurt his pride. I don't either, but sometimes we all need help, we just need to ask for it, No matter how much it hurts. Ed Wood had to get help a lot, Steve just needs to remember that.
Steve I love you baby, and you provide for us the best way you can, and most importantly, you love us more than anyone else.

Natasha said...

Oh yeah, and I have told him that if he wants to put up that we would take donations through my paypal account he can. He just hasn't I guess. My account address is woodianangel@edwood.org
If any one is interested.
And Marisa, thank you so much.