NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Prominent Galindo Family Pictures ...

... cute smiling eleven month old Isabela Galindo ...






... four year old camera hog Emerald Galindo ...






... and my new short haircut!




And, on a slightly pathetic note ... we got a fucking dog. That is to say, my wife conned me yet again to agree to her having a pet. YET AGAIN.


So now we have a cat (outside), a hamster, a ferret, two fish, a loach and a goddamn dog.


However, I am EXTREMELY happy to report that our tiny little beagle puppy is named Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.


Awesome ass name!

5 comments:

Ian McEwan said...

Ah! Watch out! Emerald has a light saber!

Sorceress Jade said...

Doggie pictures are a MUST.

And my congratulations to Mrs. Galindo.

jessecoombs said...

Quite a handsome look there, sir. Quite "I should just be a department manager already".

Reverend Steve said...

I'd love the pay but fucking hate the responsibility.

Plus I would HAVE to get the time to do storytimes and clubs and shit, which would cut down on my manager time to such an extent that I would be seen as a less than manager.

Ian McEwan said...

Burton might finally be making the Sweeney Todd movie