NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Steve's Psychic Powers Once Again Manifest Themselves ...


This is me not going to the Format concert.
We can't afford to go.
Got about four bucks in our bank account, not even enough to buy food let alone go to the concert I've been waiting for all summer.


This is me broke as fuck.



I took that picture about an hour ago. That's how I feel right now.


So here I am watching Attack of the Clones in my living room. I haven't seen this since it first came out on DVD. Wow. Seeing this again really brings me back. I saw this at midnight, waited in line in the scolding heat for like twelve hours. Got on the news for it. Read Star Wars comics and listened to music and talked with like minded geeks. Then at night it was me, Jason, The Big Him, The Little Her, my brother. The whole old school Maple Room crew. It was an awesome time. And shortly after that our whole crew blew up, never to be seen again.


And watching this movie reminds me that just like Independence Day this is one of those films that I loved at the time but hate to death now. I marked out in the theater but ... god this movie sucks now!


I really wanted to go tonight. This sucks. I hate being broke. I hate having a shit pay job that doesn't provide for my family. I'd get drunk if I had money.


Sorry that I missed your party, Ramissa. I'm not in a partying mood. plus we have no $$$ for gas.


God I hate myself sometimes.

No comments: